lunes, 21 de mayo de 2007

Helping others

Lately..i have been talked to by many close people to me..each of them telling me their worries, i always take my best interest in helping others...i always try to put myself in their place, try to feel how they are feeling, but, no matter how hard i tried to make them feel better...to try to give them words of comfort like they have given me in their day... i just couldn't...on the contrary, i made them feel worse...they fell even further...i tried to be just a shoulder...but even then...a simple conversation with one of the people dearest to me...ended up in that person crying...and i just layed their...hearing...

1 comentario:

GunBlade dijo...

just to say that i dont think u make people feel worse than they re when they talk to u...

of couse everybody could make some mistakes in his life but i admire people who try to help others nd u do it your best. moreover u helped me sometimes nd u re a person in which others can rely.

so dont worry so much about it cos u do it well ^^