martes, 29 de mayo de 2007

Kids

Well...lately a lot of things have been happening to me...i've thought in so many different ways...my head was litterally about to blow...i've thought about just throwing everything to hell...yet...today while walking...i had the priveledge to see a class of little kids walking by the hand...they all looked so happy...so innocent...so pure...i couldn't help but smiling...and just simply laughing...even if it was just for a minute...it made my day...to think about all their dreams...to think that anyone of those beings can become something great one day.i even had a chance to see how a small couple was formed...it was so cute(sorry i can't find another adjective...u.u), so much innocence, to see how they looked at eachother shyly...even after all that has been going on...i had a chance to just relax...even if it was just for a second...to forget about it all...

1 comentario:

ruth dijo...

Hi Henry!!
(sorry for my english it's very bad).

Well, I only want to say that I really liked this text.It's very original and I think that you know how to write a really good text. this text transmit me a stronger feeling that it makes me to continue reading(y eso k a mi el ingles maburrexD).

that's all I think. When i was inspired I will write you some other comentaries.

I hope you enjoy writing this blog.

>:)< more or less xD it's a hug but i don't remember how to make it ;p.

see ya!!